Friday, April 23, 2010

Salt Lake City


I am in salty, salty, Salt Lake City, Utah! Which means that I will be arriving home on Thursday or Friday. Hooray!!!!! Though I am enjoying the trip I will be glad to be back. Have any of you been on an interstate, well if you had then you how crazy they are in big cities like in Minneapolis, Minnesota when they have five or six lane and they go over and under each other? Also when you're not in a city and are still on an interstate you see the same gas stations, restaurants, and hotels, exit after exit, no matter where you are. I think that I have at least a hundred Subway's! Speaking of the same thing, My dad said that we should stay at the same hotel because it is cheap, but I don't really like it.

This week is free National Park week so we went to the GRAND CANYON!!!!!!! It is so much better than you can ever imagine. I was so giddy with joy that couldn't speak! We were going to camp there, but it was way too cold that we had to camp somewhere else. Another park that we went to is call Zions and it is in Utah. It has whole mountains made out of sand! They say that they are one of the biggest in the world!

Oh, yeah when I was in New Mexico I bought the tail of a dead racoon! I named it Ringy!

15 comments:

  1. Haaay, Grand Canyon ? No fair !
    And a racoon's tail ?!? Haha, named Ringy ?
    (: Nicceee !!!
    Miss you Daelan, from Ausha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than a week until you are home? I can't wait to see you and hear more stories in person. I miss you! Travel safely and enjoy the rest of your trip.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL?
    NOT?
    COOL?
    NOT?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
    who am i....
    who are you..
    have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahah, niccee Jimmy. B)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad you finally got to see the Grand Canyon - hope you got your voice back after the giddiness. Grumpy says, "Yes, I've driven on the interstate and it is very hairy but I had Ami to advise me what lane to drive in. I thought the pictures of the petrified forest were very interesting." Please blog more often - we check every day.
    Love, Ami and Grumpy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haay, it's Me, Jimmy and Hayley here. We just wanted to say '' Hello. ''
    We can't wait to see you on Friday !
    ^^ From, Ausha, Hayley and Jimmy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hippys! mwahhahahhahahahah
    there awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i like cookies kill all humans!
    (im hypnosis by COOKIES!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexandra Leeann RussApril 26, 2010 at 12:12 PM

    Ringy, Huh almost the same as the play the D.A.R.E play. Hahaha,Well have a good time well your gone hay do you know exactly were you are now??? please do tell1!! well me,Hayley,and Jimmy say HELLO and WE MISS YOU!! post later ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  9. / \
    ] [ '/\'
    ']
    '
    '
    \ '\
    \
    ' \

    \ '\
    /\
    ' \ '
    \ '\

    \/
    \/
    \/
    \?
    \ \
    \
    \'\
    '\ \/ \ /\ \ ] ']
    ]

    \
    \
    \
    \
    \


    \ \
    \

    \
    \/
    \'/ '
    \ /
    \' /
    \ /\
    /
    \
    / \
    ' /
    \ /
    /
    \
    \ /
    \ /
    \ /\
    /
    \/
    \
    \
    \
    \ ?\

    \
    \
    \ \

    \
    \ '
    \? \
    / \
    / \
    /
    \/
    \ /
    \
    \ '/\

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alexandra Leanne RussApril 26, 2010 at 12:17 PM

    Alex here, forgot about '' Ausha '' She misses you too ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohaaaaay.. (: Jimmy,
    ^^From: Ausha, Hayley, Alex, Zoe, Arden, Kaceja and Hayden.
    Oh and P.S. : Hayden and Arden call you a weirdo ! Haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Daelan if you pick up my new iPod and play on it you are so dead P.S You are famous and if you wreck my camera you are so dead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hows a going daelan?????????????????? just wanted to say hello we all miss u

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,hello,bonjour,salut,au revoir!!!

    ReplyDelete