Thursday, April 8, 2010



I will be leaving in one and a half days. My mom is being mean by not letting me listen to my book until I hit the road. I really want to listen to that book! It is called Catching Fire. I got it from Audible.com. Today she let me listen to my book while I was delivering my papers, but as soon as I finished my papers my mom said that I couldn’t listen to it anymore. The reason that she didn’t want me to listen to it is because my dad wanted to listen to it with me, but I think that my dad wouldn’t get most of the story ( it’s the second book in the series ). So I will listen to it by myself. My dad is getting annoyed about the weather. ( It’s been snowing! ) Today my dad went out to get the winter tires off. I think the weather is fine.

My sister is at a rehearsal for a play put on by Missoula Children’s Theatre that I would have auditioned for if we didn’t have to leave the day the play is on. She’s lucky. But I do get to go to the USA .

5 comments:

  1. Th e Rumpelstiltskin play went well - Kaceja was great. We're already Missing you guys! (Kacjeja hasn't mentioned it yet, bu t I know she misses you too.) How far are you in the the book now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia Daelan where are you now are you still in alberta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hia Daelan! Where are you now? Are you still in Alberta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daelan, we're anxiously waiting for more roadtrip updates - where are you???? By the way, we sold our house and will be moving to the lake May 21.

    Love,
    Ami and Grumpy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Daelan where are you right now from Matthew

    ReplyDelete